EDI for the Retail Industry: Consumer Packaged Goods
Drive Performance While Streamlining Communication
Achieve operational excellence with partners like Walmart, Lowe’s, Kroger and Kohl’s.
The retail industry has benefitted greatly from EDI for more than 30 years. Yet retailers are still looking to you to help effectively manage their supply chain by getting the right products to the right place at the right time, and most importantly, with the right documentation.
As order volume grows, manual processes and web-form solutions become overwhelming.
5 ways to drive operational excellence in your business:
- Automate the Order to Cash (OTC) process. Improve accuracy and efficiency by automating the processing of transactions between customers, 3PL warehouses and business partners.
- Gain control of rapidly onboarding new trading partners. Avoid risky delays in onboarding or programming to support new trading partners.
- Reduce days sales outstanding (DSO). Leverage automated alerts and notifications to identify sales invoice issues before they reach your customer and cause payment delays.
- Manage by exception to decrease chargebacks and deductions. Advance Ship Notice (ASN) issues or other data errors don’t have to be a cost of doing business. Increase revenue by getting more value out of the supply chain data flowing through your system.
- Gain visibility and control of your operations. Our solution provides cross functional users access to critical information in a meaningful format to improve operations.
Ready to Streamline Your Operations?
Learn more about intelligentXchange, our cloud-based supply chain analytics tool.Learn About IX