Saks Off Fifth has released new drop ship program updates for Inventory and Order Processing.
With the holidays quickly approaching this is the busiest time of the year for retail, and retailers look to their suppliers to follow compliance standards strictly to provide the best experience to their customers and help to maximize sales potential.
Read through these guidelines straight from Saks Fifth Avenue to ensure your compliance with Saks Off Fifth and to avoid pricey chargebacks and fines.
- Inventory should be updated daily at least once per day with actual units in your warehouse; no back-ordered inventory should be included.
- Ensure items that are out of stock are marked with 0.
- All orders must be shipped within ship SLA, 2 business days for most vendors. All non-compliant orders are subject to a $20 charge per instance.
- Shipments must be updated with tracking and marked as closed on the same day the order is released to FedEx. If the order is not closed, it will not trigger an email to customer notifying them their order has shipped, charging the customer, and allowing the vendor to be paid. It will appear as though the order is pending and subject the vendor to non-compliance charges for delayed/late shipments beyond the 2 business days.
- All Cancels should be marked/sent within 48 hours of receipt of order.
If you have any questions or need additional information on this important EDI update, you can contact the Saks Off Fifth Vendor Team at [email protected]