We at 1 EDI Source, Inc. have been working hard to bring you the very best EDI software available, and are greatly excited to announce an opportunity for you to experience EDI/HQ™, 1 EDI Source’s next generation of EDI software. We’ve taken the knowledge gained from more than 20 years in the EDI industry, combined it with the features and functionality that are the backbone of the EDI Complete series of applications, and re-envisioned them in EDI/HQ™.
The top 5 reasons to move to EDI/HQ™:1. Dashboard
- EDI/HQ™ launches with a summary dashboard that provides you a quick glance at key data, errors or other critical events, and then allows you to dig in for more detail. You choose the optional widgets that you want to appear on your dashboard, and customize them to show the information that matters most to you. 2. Duplicate ISA & Transkey checking
- EDI/HQ™’s new business rule validation allows you to halt duplicate transactions before they are processed and imported into your backend system (duplicate ISA checking). EDI/HQ™ can also stop duplicate application data from being mapped and sent to your trading partners (duplicate “transkey” checking). Our duplicate transaction ID monitoring can help save you from potential chargebacks, confusion, and delayed payments. 3. New alert system
- EDI/HQ™’s new alerting system can notify you via e-mail or SMS text messages when critical events happen in your EDI processing. Information that you can choose to receive in your alerts includes the following examples: EDI from a new trading partner (or t-set) has been received, or an incorrectly formed interchange envelope was received. 4. Redesigned View EDI Data window
- We have redesigned the View EDI Data window to include advanced EDI filtering to help you get to the data that is most crucial to you. Filtering that you can then reuse on your dashboard or reports. We have also added the ability to view side-by-side comparisons of important aspects of an EDI transaction such as your application data and your EDI data or your EDI data and EDI syntax errors. 5. New combined process for reporting
- We’ve reworked the automation portion of EDI/HQ™ (jobs and processes) to provide an easier to use rules-based engine for defining processes. And we’ve added new/better processes, including a more powerful Report process that allows you to create a report, e-mail it and archive it – all in 1 easy step. Show me how!
We would like to offer you a chance to see EDI/HQ™ in action with a demonstration of the software. If you would be interested in joining our demo and are a current client, please contact your EDI Consultant. He or she will also be able to answer any technical questions you may have. If you are not a client please contact Noreen at 877-334-1334 x142 or firstname.lastname@example.org
and she will provide the date, time and login information. We hope you join us to experience our great new EDI software.