Lear Corporation EDI Changes – began migrating their ERP system to SAP July 1, 2018.
Lear Corporate, North American Seating, has made changes to the EDI 830 and 862 transaction sets and is requiring changes on vendor 856 transactions after the migration is complete.
This EDI message from Lear concerns all Lear IMA Detroit Nevada Plant Suppliers and the information came straight from Lear Corporation Purchasing, NA.
As a result of this ERP migration to SAP, vendors will experience the following changes from an EDI perspective for the Detroit Nevada Plant.
- Currently, IMA Detroit has only one ship to location (1090). As of July 1st, 2018, IMA Detroit now has 2 ship to locations. The current ship to “1090” will not be used and replaced by the following new ship-to(s):
- ‘10901010’ will be the ship to address for Detroit/Nevada location (6501 E. Nevada, Detroit, 48234).
- ‘10901020’ will be the ship to address for Davison location (6555 E Davison Street, Detroit 48212).
- Each part will have default ship-to and this information is included in the EDI 830/862 releases under the N1 ST segment (element ID N104).
856 Dispatch Advice
- The N1 ST segment must contain the value “10901010” or “10901020” sent in releases (830/862) for the part in N1 ST segment. ASN should be created separately for each ship-to.
These changes will be made in accordance with Lear’s upgrade to SAP and will be done on a plant-by-plant basis. The next plant affected will be Lear’s Highland Park US, facility.
- All the above changes were made on July 1st, 2018.
- Vendors are required to echo these changes in the next 856 dispatch advice transmitted.
- All EDI document communication should be in ANSI X12 Transaction version 003010 and you can access Lear EDI guidelines using the following link http://lear.com/Site/Suppliers/EDI-Guidelines.aspx
Should you have any questions for Lear Corporation regarding this change, contact iConnect at email@example.com, or call 1-877-275-7417.
If you need an EDI solution to ensure full compliance with Lear Corporation and all your trading partners, 1 EDI Source can help!
Contact Us Today to find an EDI solution perfect for your unique business!