Kmart Vendor Information
Kmart Vendor Guide Updates
Several of our vendor guides and manuals have been revised and can be viewed from the Vendor Guides & Reference folder in the Partners section of MyKmart.com.
IMPORTANT: Review the changes listed below. If you have printed any sections of the guides and manuals that have been revised, discard the previous information and print the updated information.
Domestic Vendor Information Guide
- Changed the name of the Kmart Domestic Vendor Information Manual to the Kmart Domestic Vendor … Information Guide.
- Refer to section 11 – Revision Summary of the Guide for a summary of the revisions.
International Vendor Information Guide
- Changed the name of the Kmart International Vendor Information Manual to Sears Holdings International Vendor Information Guide.
- Refer to section 10 – Revision Summary of the Guide for a summary of the revisions.
Kmart EDI Guidelines
- Revised information for the 820, 850 and 856 transactions. For details, see History of Revisions at the end of the section for each transaction.
- Added Fiber Content Code CNT62 to English/Spanish Translations.
- Changed the Spanish translation for Code GT21 Hood from “capucha or sombreret” to “La capucha”.
- Added information for Packaging Code 3837G-PwC.
Floor Ready Guidelines
- .Added footwear shipment packing instructions/requirements and revised packaging, tags and tying sections.
Sears.com & Kmart.com Direct-to-Customer (“Drop Ship”) Operational Guide
- Published new Guide specific to Sears.com and Kmart.com direct-to- customer vendors.
Apparel Quality Assurance Manual
- See section 7 – Revision Summary for details of the revisions.
Footwear Quality Assurance Manual
- Published new manual for Sears and Kmart footwear vendors that includes Quality Assurance Footwear Testing Protocols.
Quality Assurance Forms
- Revised the Footwear Testing Request Form and published new Footwear Fit, Comfort & Wear Testing Form.