EDI Integration Tailored to Your Needs
Integrated EDI Solutions
Many companies begin using EDI to do business with large retailers. However, your EDI solution can be much more than a business expense. 1 EDI Source can help you create a seamless, automated communication flow between your trading partners and ERP accounting system. Integrating your critical systems will empower your business to:
- Reduce the order to cash cycle time improving cash flows as a result of quicker document turnarounds
- Reduce the process ordering time by automating re-entry document processes
- Virtually eliminate human data entry errors with data automation
- Develop better customer service relationships by resolving order and billing tickets with quick and accurate information
- Gain real-time visibility into the status of your business transactions
EDI Integration Strategy
We have found in the EDI market that a one-size fits all approach does not work when integrating into different back-office systems. For every customer we take the time to develop a tailored integration plan based upon your unique business processes, current back-office system data setup, and specific trading partner’s EDI requirements. By architecting upfront how your business critical systems will ‘talk’ and exchange data will create a set of business systems and processes that can be more easily updated and maintained for the long-term.
EDI Integration Expertise
1 EDI Source has performed hundreds of back-office system integrations with experience integrating into all of the common ERP systems on the market. Find your solution below to learn more about how we have integrated with the ERP system you use.
Can’t find your ERP system below or you built an in-house back-office solution? We have over 30 years of experience in the EDI market, and have helped integrate into many niche ERP solutions and back-office solutions. Contact us to discuss how we can help with your unique systems.
Systems with which we have integrated EDI data include, but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Oracle JD Edwards
- Zethcon Synapse