Delhaize America is making the following mapping change to the Warehouse 850 Purchase Order.
Currently, Delhaize is incorrectly mapping an adjustment percent rate in the SAC08 at header level. Effective, September, 26, 2011, they are correcting this mapping as follows:
- Qualifier of 4 (Discount / Net) will be mapped to the SAC06
- Adjustment percent rate will be mapped to the SAC07
- No testing or test data available for this change
- No changes to the detail/line item level SAC segment
- Only partners who have deals that use percentages for the allowance will notice this change
For any questions directly to Delhaize contact email@example.com