Bloomingdales Outlet Program and Trading Partner Update
Welcome to the Bloomingdale’s Outlet Store program. We are excited to begin this new retail venture with your partnership. If you receive a Bloomingdale’s Outlet Store purchase order (PO), please note that:
– Bloomingdale’s Outlet Store vendors are required to follow all of the 2010 Macy’s Vendor Standards, which are posted at macysnet.com.
– macysnet.com is also the source for all shipping and routing information and instructions.
– Vendors that are currently registered and approved to exchange EDI documents with any Macy’s entity (i.e., Macy’s, macys.com, Bloomingdale’s or bloomingdales.com) will not be required to re-register but may be required to complete a testing phase before being placed in production with Bloomingdale’s Outlet Stores.
– Vendors that are NOT currently registered to exchange EDI documents with a Macy’s or Bloomingdale’s entity must first submit an EDI Startup Form available at www.macynet.com or by contacting the Vendor
– Services help desk at 513-782-1412. Inovis, which also can provide information on EDI implementation, can be contacted by visiting www.inovis.com or calling 877-446-6847.
Your cooperation, as always, is anticipated and very much appreciated. Please contact the Vendor Services help desk at 513-782-1412 with any questions.
July 26, 2010