Reduce time to market and cut costs with an efficient, integrated EDI solution. Plan and forecast, manage inventories, procure materials, fulfill orders and replenish stock on time and with ease. Our EDI solutions were built with busy manufacturers in mind, so that you can realize enhanced operational efficiency while lowering costs.
Improve accuracy and timeliness
Our EDI solutions automate common tasks, which not only saves time but reduces errors by eliminating manual data entry. Plus our system integrations make the flow of information, parts and finished goods faster and more accurate.
Choose the right level of support
Whether you need a little bit of support or a completely managed solution, we can help.
- EDI/HQ™ is a robust solution for automotive suppliers and other manufacturers with large trading partners like Caterpillar, General Motors, Eaton, and General Electric.
- Managed SaaS is a program designed to support larger organizations who want to focus on their core competency instead of EDI.
- EDI/PX™ is our web-based solution, ideal for businesses with a limited number of trading partners.
Additional benefits of our EDI solutions
- Manage planning and shipping schedules (EDI 862 and 830)
- Reconcile cumulative quantities shipped (CUM Quantities)
- Implement complex Advance Ship Notices (EDI 856) and other processes
- Minimize fines and chargebacks from OEM/automotive customers
Plus, our EDI solutions come with built-in support for virtually any communications protocol. That means it’s easy to configure your system
to handle ANX, FTP (including sFTP and FTPs), VAN, AS2, Web Services, and more. Contact our experts
to learn more about our industrial manufacturing and automotive EDI solutions.
Looking to get your suppliers EDI-compliant? 1EDISource makes it easy with EDI SmartXchange for Suppliers
, a web-based EDI exchange portal that can help you achieve 100% compliance.