Our EDI/HQ software and SaaS options are updated regularly providing users with new, innovative ways to efficiently and effectively manage your B2B operation.
Gentran users will be especially impressed by these EDI/HQ features:
- Automated trading partner onboarding
- Sophisticated data visibility and enhanced logging
- Intuitive dashboard and alerts
- Simplified error resolution
- Automatic 997 reconciliation
- Powerful and flexible map designer
There is no need for you to invest in the pricey Sterling B2B Integrator if it doesn’t meet the needs of both your business and budget.
So, before you invest in an upgrade with IBM, download our EDI Buyer’s Guide or request a demo of the EDI/HQ software.
Or feel free to call us at 1.877.334.9650 or send us an email.
Through 1 EDI Source, Highland, a premier source of splash guards, bungee cords and tie downs, grew their trading partner portfolio by 125 percent; grew profits more than 10 times; reduced chargebacks by 50 percent; and became a category leader at Walmart.