With EDI/HQ™ Transcripts, get the full functionality of EDI/HQ™ for complete EDI translation, data mapping and data management, plus additional features to support the needs of educational institutions. EDI/HQ™ Transcripts makes sending and receiving transcripts via EDI is easy and complete.
EDI/HQ™ Transcripts Features
EDI/HQ™ Transcripts offers custom data mapping with built-in transcript reports, and a host of features that make it easy for schools and universities to exchange, manage and print transcripts.
Here’s what you get:
Support for ANSI X12 EDI transcript standards
- Support for the XML commonly used for High School transcripts
- On-demand transcript printing, including document quality printing and print-preview function
- Automatic archiving of student transcripts with table look-ups
- Robust search capabilities – search by student ID or name and search for individual class grades
See the education-specific X12 transactions supported by EDI/HQ™ Transcripts:
130 Student Educational Record (Transcript)
- 131 Student Educational Record (Transcript) Acknowledgment
- 132 Human Resource Information
- 133 Educational Institution Record
- 135 Student Aid Origination Record
- 139 Student Loan Guarantee Result
- 144 Student Loan Transfer and Status Verification
- 146 Request for Student Educational Record (Transcript)
- 147 Response to Request for Student Educational Record (Transcript)
Of course, EDI/HQ™ supports all major ASC X12 transaction standards.
To make it all the more attractive, 1EDISource offers a discount to educational institutions. Want to learn more? Contact us to schedule a demo or get pricing.