AS2 Complete – Data Encryption Software
AS2 Complete is the secure solution for your data encryption needs.
AS2 communications made effortless. Establish a secure connection quickly and simply, and begin sending and receiving data with your AS2 partners immediately. AS2 Complete is our advanced software that complies with AS2 standards making it easy for you to communicate secure EDI and other data, create and manage certificates, handle data encryption and decryption and more. From one partner or even 100, AS2 Complete is the easy and
reliable way to share EDI files with your trading partners.
Check out our Getting Started Guide (PDF) to learn more.
Our AS2 Software Enables You to do the Following
- Easily set up and manage trading partners
- Quickly generate certificates
- Respond and comply with your customers’ requirements/initiatives
- Manage messages automatically, with alerts and logs keeping track of inbound and outbound transmissions
Features and Benefits of AS2 Complete
- Quick and easy installation
- Intuitive interface
- Powerful search function
- Full range of licensing options
- Supports both message and SSL encryption
- Supports up to 256 Bit Encryption (Compliant with FDA Requirements)
- Eliminates Van Fees by communicating directly with your partners
AS2 Complete Technical Specifications
For more details on installation in your particular environment, contact us or call 1-877-334-9650.
PROCESSOR – 32-bit/64-bit; 2 Gigahertz or faster processor recommended
OPERATING SYSTEM – Microsoft Windows 7; Microsoft Windows 8; Microsoft Windows Server 2008; Microsoft Windows 2008 R2; Microsoft Windows 2012; Microsoft Windows 2012 R2
MEMORY – 1 Gigabyte of RAM; 2 Gigabytes or more recommended
HARD DISK – 5 Gigabytes or more recommended
PREREQUISITES – Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher; Internet connection with a static IP address that is accessible to the public Internet
OTHER REQUIREMENTS – Administrative access (for installation); Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or Higher (optional) including Microsoft SQL Server 2014
INTERNET – AS2 Complete requires outbound access on port 80 and 443 for licensing the software. EDI/HQ will attempt to contact the following addresses:
AS2 Complete can be configured to listen for incoming messages on any port with Port 4080 (most commonly used)
Learn More About AS2 Complete
Contact us today to consult with one of our AS2 experts.Contact Us