Tuesday, September 06, 2011
Would you like to require your EDI trading partners to send you a new transaction set but simply don’t have the manpower to do the testing? 1 EDI Source can help! We will be with you every step of the way from creating your Implementation Guide, to testing and validating your Trading Partners data, to finalizing mapping, as well. 1 EDI Source will setup a testing portal for your Trading Partners to not only upload and download their test data but also see the results. Below is a sampling of some of the things 1 EDI Source can do for you…
1. Implementation Guide - We will work with you to diagnosis all of your business needs and help you create your custom Implementation Guide.
2. Scenarios – Your dedicated consultant will work with you to define the testing scenarios that you will require. For example, do you want your Trading Partners to send you an 855 with a backorder and then another 855 with a quantity change?
3. Testing Steps – Once you have created your Implementation Guide and established the scenarios, your consultant will work with you on finalizing all Testing Steps.
4. Notification – Do you want automatic notification every time a Trading Partner passes testing or would you like us to summarize and only report to you once a week?
5. Verbiage – 1 EDI Source understands that in today’s day and age, legal departments need to frequently review all verbiage. 1 EDI Source will draft all Trading Partner correspondence letters and web-site verbiage with that in mind. All formal documentation will go through an approval process where 1 EDI Source does not disclose or use without prior approval from you.
1 EDI Source specializes in the ‘custom’ solution to meet your needs. Please call or e-mail your 1 EDI Source Solutions Consultant today at (877)334-9650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.